Saturday, August 05, 2006

Five Lists

I am not one to pass up a list, so I will follow in Book's, Myke's and Katie's Five Footsteps. I believe Myke was hopping on one foot.
Five things in my fridge:
1. Assorted low-fat puddings and jellos. Yes, jello has no fat so mine is also sugar-free.
2. Activa yogurt. Yummy
3. Fresh corn and cucumbers from a lady at work. I sure appreciate a person who gardens.
4. 2 tupperware containers I was too scared to look in.
5. A loaf of seven-grain bread.
Five things in my purse:
1. 3 heavy sets of keys
2. Checkbook in a lovely lavender leather cover. Love those L's.
3. Assorted cards . . . credit, debit, library, insurance, business, license, Blockbuster, etc.
4. My driving glasses
5. $37, I'm rich
Five things in my car:
1. Sun visor
2. Two CD's . . "Under the Sea" by Keane (Not as good as their other one. but still good. Great on the piano and the lead singer has a beautiful voice) and "What's Left of Me" by Nick Lachy. (Not bad, I like it and he is surprisingly nice to look at, only not while I'm driving)
3. Scissors and adhesive tape
4. $1.86 in loose change
5. A gum wrapper that is not in the trash.
Five things in my closet (I forgot this list originally)
1. 18 jigsaw puzzles
2. Five purses
3. Old issues of the Ensign and Childrens Friend
4. Luggage
5. A huge stuffed lion and a small stuffed lamb lying down together
Five People I will Tag:
I'm like Book. What does this mean. I see the Katie has tagged me and most everyone that I might tag. So anyone else, tag, you're it.

6 comments:

  1. Three sets of keys indicates a very important person with lots of responsibilities! Am I right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why do you have scissors and adhesive tape in your car. That makes your car sound like it must be falling apart.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Book, either a very important person or someone who doesn't delegate well.

    Alyson, I think I bought it when I rolled down the passenger window once in SL and it wouldn't roll up all the way. So I put the tape over the automatic lock so someone couldn't unlock the car. Then I put some over the window button to keep anyone from rolling it down again. Duh, I rolled it down from the driver's button. It's a pain, but it costs $300 to fix. And since the car is a 97, I could very well need that tape for some other broken part in the near future. It's still better than a basket full of feminine products. How does Myke feel about that?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nick Lachey? Really? I think your taste in music is going down a little. But I giggled a little at the nice to look at comment. Your fridge is virtually empty. It amazes me everytime I come home.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cassie, It's a pretty good CD. It's in my CD player in the car as we speak. I listened to it today. I need to see him sing though. His voice doesn't match what he looks like.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My fridge is not empty. If you don't believe me, I dare you to come home and check out those two TW containers. Besides, I could only list five things. Jeez.

    ReplyDelete