Friday, July 27, 2007
Wednesday, July 25, 2007
Chris at http://chris-book-a-rama.blogspot.com/2007/07/blogging-tips-meme.html tagged me for this meme. This is an unusual one and, for a change, not book related (gasp!). So here goes:-
Start Copy-It’s very simple. When this is passed on to you, copy the whole thing, skim the list and put a * star beside those that you like. (Check out especially the * starred ones.)Add the next number (1. 2. 3. 4. 5., etc.) and write your own blogging tip for other bloggers. Try to make your tip general.After that, tag 10 other people. Link love some friends!Just think- if 10 people start this, the 10 people pass it onto another 10 people, you have 100 links already!
1. Look, read, and learn. ***-http://www.neonscent.com/
2. Be, EXCELLENT to each other. ***-http://www.bushmackel.com/
3. Don’t let money change ya! *-http://www.therandomforest.info/
4. Always reply to your comments. ***-http://chattiekat.com/
5. Link liberally — it keeps you and your friends afloat in the Sea of Technorati. ***http://chipsquips.com/
6. Don’t give up - persistence is fertile. *-http://www.velcro-city.co.uk/
7. Give link credit where credit is due. ****-http://www.sfsignal.com/
8. Pictures say a thousand words and can usually add to any post.****-http://scifichick.com/
9. Visit all the bloggers that leave comments for you - it's nice to know who is reading! -http://stephaniesbooks.blogspot.com/ ****
10. Make a blogger template unique: change the background colour, or add a background picture to your header. *http://chris-book-a-rama.blogspot.com/-
11. If you have a problem, ask. Bloggers are very generous with info. http://lifesapicture.blogspot.com
Here are the ones I am tagging:
Booklogged @ http://bookschatterblog.blogspot.com/
Alyson @ http://www.innuce2.blogspot.com/
Cardine @ http://www.cardinesblog.blogspot.com/
Katie @ http://rushinginto.blogspot.com/
Sorry, I could only think of five and I'm trying really hard not to tag Cassie. She is so mean when I do that. :>)
Friday, July 13, 2007
|This was stolen from Bookfool at http://bookfoolery.blogspot.com/, who stole it from soneone else. Anyway, it's making the rounds.|
1. Where is your mobile phone? Purse
2. Relationship? None
3. Your hair? Fried
4. Work? Neverending
5. Your sister(s)? Journeyer
%. Your sister(s)? Teacher
6. Your favorite thing? Autumn
7. Your dream last night? None
8. Your favorite drink? Water
9. Your dream car? Lexus
10. The room you're in? Dining
11. Your shoes? Barefoot.
12. Your fears? Decrepitude
13. What do you want to be in 10 years? Retired
14. Who did you hang out with this weekend? Kids
15. What are you not good at? Lots
16. Muffin? Poppy-seed
17. Wish list item? Security
18. Where you grew up? Utah
19. The last thing you did? Work
20. What are you wearing? Jeans
21. What are you not wearing? Bikini
22. Your pet? Ants
23. Your computer? Slow
24. Your life? Lonely
25. Your mood? Resigned
26. Missing? Travel
27. What are you thinking about? Lawn
28. Your car? LaCrosse
29. Your kitchen? Messy
30. Your summer? Smoky
31. Your favorite color? Yellow
32. Last time you laughed? Today
33. Last time you cried? 2nd
34. School? Finished
35. Love? Someday?
Wednesday, July 11, 2007
I truly believe tag memes are evil. And as you will notice in my previous post, I am just evil enough to be dangerous. Hehe hehe heeeee. (evil laugh) Besides I like Tristi who tagged me. I think she may be the General Relief Society President someday and I want to stay on her good side.
Rule #1: Remove the blog site at the top of the list below, move all the blog site names up one, and add yourself to the bottom.
LDS Writers Blogck (Connie S. Hall)
Framed @ Life's a Picture
(Sorry, Blogspot is not letting me get into html so there's no sense trying to post a link.)
What were you doing ten years ago?
I was a new accounts person for First Security Bank raising two teenagers.
What were you doing one year ago?
I was the manager for Wells Fargo Bank, living the empty nest syndrome and serving as Relief Society President in my ward. This was also the year I turned fifty (horrors!!) but I reconnected with some high school friends resulting in a fantastic year.
Five snacks you enjoy:
1. Chocolate peanut clusters
2. Potato Chips
3. Kettle corn
4. Chips and salsa
5. Large glasses of ice water
Five songs you know all the lyrics to:
1. Puff the Magic Dragon
2. Little Red Hood . . . "you sure are lookin' good, you're everything that a big bad wolf could want. Aahooo." Well, maybe I don't know them all, but the kids and I know the most important ones.
3.. I Wanna Hold Your Hand
4. I am a Child of God
5. Jingle Bells
Things you would do if you were a millionaire:
Invest it until I was sure I had enough to quit my job and move to Salt Lake, buy a condo, and babysit my grandson, and travel whenever I could.
Five bad habits:
1. Eating too much
3. Spending too much time at the computer
4. Not putting things away so that I can find them again
5. Chewing gum
Five things you like to do:
4. Go to the temple
5. Spend time with my family
Things you will never wear again:
1. A bikini (I shudder at the mere thought)
2. High heels
3. My drill team uniform
4. The size 4 jeans with the cute gold foot-prints on the butt.
5. My wedding ring (Notice I didn't say any wedding ring, just the one that was mine. The marquise is now hanging from a lovely gold chain.
Five favorite toys:
1. My computer
2. My TBR list
3. My camera
4. My car
5. My books
Where will you be in ten years:
Hopefully, I will be retired and on my way to far away lands.
Five people to tag:
Cassie, I'm sorry, but Booklogged is on vacation and I can't think of anyone else.
Wednesday, July 04, 2007
You Are 32% Evil
A bit of evil lurks in your heart, but you hide it well.
In some ways, you are the most dangerous kind of evil.