Friday, July 13, 2007

One-Word Meme

This was stolen from Bookfool at http://bookfoolery.blogspot.com/, who stole it from soneone else. Anyway, it's making the rounds.

1. Where is your mobile phone? Purse
2. Relationship? None
3. Your hair? Fried
4. Work? Neverending
5. Your sister(s)? Journeyer
%. Your sister(s)? Teacher
6. Your favorite thing? Autumn
7. Your dream last night? None
8. Your favorite drink? Water
9. Your dream car? Lexus
10. The room you're in? Dining
11. Your shoes? Barefoot.
12. Your fears? Decrepitude
13. What do you want to be in 10 years? Retired
14. Who did you hang out with this weekend? Kids
15. What are you not good at? Lots
16. Muffin? Poppy-seed
17. Wish list item? Security
18. Where you grew up? Utah
19. The last thing you did? Work
20. What are you wearing? Jeans
21. What are you not wearing? Bikini
22. Your pet? Ants
23. Your computer? Slow
24. Your life? Lonely
25. Your mood? Resigned
26. Missing? Travel
27. What are you thinking about? Lawn
28. Your car? LaCrosse
29. Your kitchen? Messy
30. Your summer? Smoky
31. Your favorite color? Yellow
32. Last time you laughed? Today
33. Last time you cried? 2nd
34. School? Finished
35. Love? Someday?

3 comments:

  1. You're sounding a little down. I'd better give you a call later. I'm pretty tired today so maybe I'm just interpreting it that way. Anyway, I'll talk to you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you called. I feel much better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun meme. I guess I missed this earlier. Laughed at a few, but you do sound about a bit sad. Resigned, was the word you used. I'm glad Cassie was perceptive enough to pick up on your mood and called.

    I'm glad to hear you weren't wearing a bikini, caused I'd be really worried about you.

    ReplyDelete