Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Tag, I'm It

I truly believe tag memes are evil. And as you will notice in my previous post, I am just evil enough to be dangerous. Hehe hehe heeeee. (evil laugh) Besides I like Tristi who tagged me. I think she may be the General Relief Society President someday and I want to stay on her good side.

Rule #1: Remove the blog site at the top of the list below, move all the blog site names up one, and add yourself to the bottom.
LDS Writers Blogck (Connie S. Hall)
Framed @ Life's a Picture
(Sorry, Blogspot is not letting me get into html so there's no sense trying to post a link.)
What were you doing ten years ago?
I was a new accounts person for First Security Bank raising two teenagers.
What were you doing one year ago?
I was the manager for Wells Fargo Bank, living the empty nest syndrome and serving as Relief Society President in my ward. This was also the year I turned fifty (horrors!!) but I reconnected with some high school friends resulting in a fantastic year.
Five snacks you enjoy:
1. Chocolate peanut clusters
2. Potato Chips
3. Kettle corn
4. Chips and salsa
5. Large glasses of ice water
Five songs you know all the lyrics to:
1. Puff the Magic Dragon
2. Little Red Hood . . . "you sure are lookin' good, you're everything that a big bad wolf could want. Aahooo." Well, maybe I don't know them all, but the kids and I know the most important ones.
3.. I Wanna Hold Your Hand
4. I am a Child of God
5. Jingle Bells
Things you would do if you were a millionaire:
Invest it until I was sure I had enough to quit my job and move to Salt Lake, buy a condo, and babysit my grandson, and travel whenever I could.
Five bad habits:
1. Eating too much
2. Procrastinating
3. Spending too much time at the computer
4. Not putting things away so that I can find them again
5. Chewing gum
Five things you like to do:
1. Read
2. Travel
3. Blog
4. Go to the temple
5. Spend time with my family
Things you will never wear again:
1. A bikini (I shudder at the mere thought)
2. High heels
3. My drill team uniform
4. The size 4 jeans with the cute gold foot-prints on the butt.
5. My wedding ring (Notice I didn't say any wedding ring, just the one that was mine. The marquise is now hanging from a lovely gold chain.
Five favorite toys:
1. My computer
2. My TBR list
3. My camera
4. My car
5. My books
Where will you be in ten years:
Hopefully, I will be retired and on my way to far away lands.
Five people to tag:
Julie
Cardine
Alyson
Katie
Cassie, I'm sorry, but Booklogged is on vacation and I can't think of anyone else.

1 comment:

  1. General Relief Society President? Cough -- snort -- choke -- I'm so glad I wasn't drinking anything just then. But I'm glad you like me. The feeling is mutual. :)

    Thanks for playing -- and now I have to take your test on how evil I am. I'm pretty sure I'm extremely evil. It's what's keeping me from getting that aforementioned calling.

    ReplyDelete