Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Family Pics

The day before Thanksgiving, we had family pictures taken out in my mom's field.  Jordan's friend, Mindy Gale, and her sister have started a photography business.  Take a look.  There are several shots I really like that I will be getting printed, but I really need a 11 x 14 for an frame that's been hanging on the wall empty for far too long.  My main concern was that it had to be a landscape shot because that is how the frame is hung.  The shots with all five of us all have something wrong with them but all have great things as well.  I know, you can't expect five people to all look good at the same time.  Anyway, I'm posting the ones I like the best and letting you all help me decide.  Please be honest in your comments.  I'm not putting them in any particular order so you won't know which one I'm leaning towards.  All but the second picture also have a sepia version so you can try to picture that.  Try clicking on the picture to see it bigger.  I don't know if that will work or not, but ...  Please comment on which one you like best and why.  Thanks for your input.







2 comments:

  1. I like the first and fourth pictures the most. Their colors are warmer and everyone looks good in them (at least to my untrained eye). If I HAD to pick one, I'd choose the 4th just because I think it's such a unique setting, even though L is looking away. That just makes it cuter. :) Good luck with your decision!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute family. I think the last one is my favorite. You all have such adorable smiles, and L's expression is just priceless. But they are all beautiful. Thanks for sharing the pictures with us! :D

    (I really like the first one as well.)

    ReplyDelete