Sunday, November 30, 2008

What Twilight Book Character Are You?

Twilight Test

Alice Cullen
You are Alice Cullen. Your ability to foresee danger and misfortune doesn't diminish your bubbly optimism. You are a force to be reckoned with -- anybody with enough sense knows, you never bet against Alice.

Twilight Test from Dumb Spot!

It's true. I am a Twilightee. Loved the first book, enjoyed the rest. Edward Cullen is too good to be true which is why I didn't love him in the movie. How do you portray "too good to be true"? Still the movie was a lot of fun. I loved the casting of Charlie, Alice and James. I like Robert Pattinson but surely there was a better looking guy to play Edward. Climbing the tree looked a little hokey, but the scene in the dance studio was fantastic. All in all, a great escape.



5 comments:

  1. I'm Bella. I'm not sure I totally agree with that, but I'm okay with it if it means Edward is in love with me!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was so sad when I took this test and was Bella because she annoys me. Ah well. But Julie doesn't annoy me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm Jacob Black even though I mentioned twice in the questions that I was female!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm Bella. Go figure.

    I liked the movie, even if I didn't like Edward's makeup. And I agree - how do you find an actor to play such an unbelieveable guy?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I came out as Bella (how funny, with my Blogger name!). Like you, I'm really enjoying these books. Now I want to see the movie, but I'll have to wait until CHristmas break for the time.

    ReplyDelete