Tuesday, October 21, 2008

4th File 4th Picture Tag

Alyson tagged me for this post. You take the 4th picture in your 4th file and post it. How easy is that? I had to count out files that were copies of pictures taken by others; but this is what I ended up with.
I took this picture early on a Sunday morning in April 2006. It was a surprise snow storm. I liked the way the rising sun lit up that hill to the west. Later that afternoon I took another picture from about the same angle because everything looked so different.

3 comments:

  1. That picture is awesome! You did a great job capturing this shot...that hill looks awesome! I'm glad you included the second shot as well. It's amazing how different the same view can look in the same day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with everything Alyson said. Such big changes in a short time. It sure looks desolate in your neck of the wooods; maybe mores so because I live close and really know how dry and brown things can look in the winter.

    BTW, you forgot to tag anyone. Or was that intentional?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like that first shot! The way the hill is lit up while the rest is in shadow is really cool! I'd love to wake up to this scene, wrap myself up in a cozy blanket, sip hot chocolate, and read a good book. Aaaahhhh.

    ReplyDelete