Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Isnt' He Sweet?



What can I say? Being a grandma is the best thing in the world. It was so fun to hold little LIncoln while he slept. I love those little huffy-puffy noises he makes when he breathes really fast. I love the wrinkles in his forehead when he raises his eyebrows. I love the way he gazes up at his mommy when she talks to him. I even love the way his face crunches up right before he cries. I love watching his mom and dad change diapers. (It's a team effort) I especially love that they got me up at 6 a.m. to watch him him after his early morning breakfast so they could sleep some more. Wow, three hours with just LIncoln and me. Leaving Sunday afternoon and not knowing when I could visit again was the hardest thing to do, knowing he will change so much before I see him again. I guess it's for the best because I would hold him forever if his parents would let me. Isn't he adorable?

10 comments:

  1. He is so cute! I can't wait to see him again. I love his huffy breathing too. so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes. Yes, he is. Adorable AND sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is such a cutie. I love how babies arms are so short compared to their heads. That second picture with his little arm out of the blanket and his little elbow is so cute. What a beautiful grandma, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another miracle! And another amazingly young grandmother in the family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very adorable!! Can't wait to get a chance to meet him. I bet you had a wonderful weekend with your first grandchild.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I wish I could have seen him last weekend (though I understand his parents were dead tired, so no problems). He is a cutie and I can see a lot of his dad in him.

    Aaaahhhh.

    ReplyDelete
  7. He is precious, congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Too cute! newborns are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, my goodness! He's absolutely precious!

    Are you trying to make me baby hungry? You aren't supposed to do that!

    ReplyDelete
  10. He looks great! Tell your son congratulations from me.

    ReplyDelete