Tuesday, October 30, 2007
Sunday, October 07, 2007
A good friend sent me an e-mail listing with these questions and her answers. It was fun to learn a little more about her. I was supposed to answer the questions myself and send the e-mail back to her and also to other e-mail friend. I decided it might be better to share these facts with those who read my blog. I'm not a great e-mail correspondent. I changed a few questions because some related to sending out e-mails.
1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? No, my parents made it up.
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Thirty minutes ago. I was watching a special about the Mormon Tabernacle Choir. A very sick ten-year-old girl had requested to meet with a few members of the choir. When she arrived at the hotel, she found the lobby packed with the choir and visitors. Then they sang to her and it was beautiful. And yes, it made me cry.
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING ? Not particularly
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Tuna fish
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? A son and a daughter-in-law, a daughter, and a gorgeous grandson. (Please see the previous post)
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Sometimes
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Unfortunately I do.
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS ? Yes
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Never! The thought gives me chills.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Oatmeal
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Of course
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? I used to be, but now, I'm not sure. I'm speaking mentally and emotionally. Physically, not a chance. I can barely open a jar.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Chocolate chip with those little tiny chips. Since that is almost impossible to find now, I'll say cherry nut.
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Their smiles
15. RED OR PINK? red
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING YOU LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF? My weight
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My kids
18. FAVORITE HOLIDAY? Thanksgiving
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Black sweats and black fuzzy slippers
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Halloween sugar cookies
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? The between general conference sessions documentary
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Periwinkle, pretty color and neat word.
23. FAVORITE SMELLS? Rain, baking apples, fresh cut grass
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? A customer
25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Of course, she's amazing.
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Swimming, gymnastics & figure skating
27. HAIR COLOR? A lovely blend of dark blonde with golden highlights. I suspect it's naturally very gray, but I try to avoid that like the plague.
28. EYE COLOR? Green with flecks of brown
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? No
30. FAVORITE FOOD? This post isn't long enough. I love cheeseburgers and fries, everything at Thanksgiving dinner, pumpkin cookies, and let's not forget chocolate.
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy Endings!
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Transformers
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Gray
34. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer, but fall is my favorite
35. HUGS OR KISSES? I'll be safe and say hugs.
36. FAVORITE DESSERT? Chocolate cake
37. FAVORITE TV SHOW? Dancing with the Stars (How could they send Albert home?) and Gray's Anatomy
38. FAVORITE BOOK THIS YEAR? The Book Thief by Marcus Zusak
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? Woman in White by Wilkie Collins
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? My mouse
41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T.V. LAST NIGHT? I didn't watch TV last night
42. FAVORITE SOUND? Fog, it mutes everything
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Beatles
44. WHAT IS THE FURTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? St. John Newfoundland
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? I can roll my tongue over both ways and curl it into a tube. It's really very impressive.
46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? St. John, Newfoundland
47. LAST THING YOU BOUGHT ONLINE? Clothes
48. FAVORITE TIME OF DAY? Sunset
49. FAVORITE FLOWER? Peony
50. LAST CD YOU LISTENED TO? Five for Fighting "two lights"